Table of Contents
Joining / Leaving an Alliance
|Introduced||2nd June 2016|
|Cap||Max 40 Players|
You can find the alliance button in the bottom right, and tapping that button on the base screen will present you with some options. If you are part of an Alliance already, you will be able to view information such as their leaderboard, member roles, Alliance profile, and their war league.
Should you feel, for whatever reason, you want to leave the Alliance that you've joined, tap 'Profile' and 'Leave Alliance'. Once this is actioned, you'll be able to create or find another Alliance, and the Alliance you left will be notified. If you're the Commander of your Alliance you will be asked to assign a new Commander before you leave.
To find another Alliance, tap 'Find an Alliance' and you'll be presented with a list of Alliance's that have space for you. Alliance's will have two different types. 'Open' (which means anyone can join freely without the Commander (leader) accepting you, and 'Request', which means Alliance leadership will need to approve you before you can join.
If you wish to join an existing Alliance you will be shown a list of recommended Alliances or you can find a specific Alliance by using the Search feature. Please note, an Alliance that is full will not show for you.
Creating an Alliance
If you are not part of an Alliance, you will be presented with two options; 'Find an Alliance' and 'Create an Alliance'.
If you are HQ4+, you will be able to see 'Create an Alliance', and this will cost you: 15,000 Alloy.
- Alliance Name - Select a name for your Alliance (NOTE: this cannot be changed).
- Alliance Emblem - Select an emblem and colour to identify your Alliance.
- Alliance Description - Enter a short description for your Alliance which other players can see when viewing your Alliance Profile (TIP: some players use this to advertise the requirements to join their Alliance).
- The message of the Day - A short daily message which is pinned to the top of your Alliance Chat
- Alliance Type - Set your Alliance Status as "By Request" if you wish to manually accept a player into your Alliance, or "Open" if any players can join your Alliance.
Commanders and Officers share the leadership responsibility within their Alliance. As such they have the ability to add/remove Alliance members, update the "Message of the Day", and enroll in an Alliance war.
- Commander - Commanders can update any of the Alliance Settings (Alliance Emblem, description, message of the day, and Alliance type), add/remove players from the Alliance, promote a player to the Officer role, enroll in an Alliance war, and choose a raid difficulty.
- Officers - Officers are second in command and have the ability to update the "Message of the Day", add/remove players from the Alliance, and enroll in an Alliance War.
Alliance Game Modes
Alliance's will be able to take part in multiple game modes that run across the whole week.
Check out our game mode page for more information on what an Alliance can take part in!