We ask that all players abide by the guidelines listed below. We reserve the right to take appropriate action against players who are disruptive and not following these guidelines.
You are welcome to participate and create a friendly environment for you and other players, however, we do request that you please abide by the guidelines and remain polite at all times in order to be part of this experience as we will take appropriate action against players who break any of the rules posted below - including removing your account.
- Refrain from the use of morbid, crude, rude or purposelessly inflammatory comments, pictures or videos, including those in your avatar, screen name and status as well as private conversations.
- Conversations, pictures or videos that include personal information, political or religious topics are not allowed, this includes those in your avatar, screen name and status.
- Conversations, announcements and any communications shared by the Space Ape team (such as but not limited to support emails, newsletters or private messages) are meant to be private correspondence, sharing them is not allowed.
- Posts encouraging or inciting others to seek to abuse compensation policies or Space Ape's platform partners are not permitted. We will take immediate action, without warning, against any player doing this to protect our community and partners against fraud.
- Comments that promote, encourage or reveals any illegal activity including hacking, taking advantage of exploits or cheats are strictly prohibited. If you suspect a player of doing this please contact our customer support directly from within game.
- We reserve the right to take action against any player posting comments the Space Ape team deems offensive without notice.
Guidelines for Youtubers/Streamers/Webmasters
Thank you for helping us spread the word about Transformers: Earth Wars! While you are welcome to share your channel or website occasionally, we encourage you to stay on the positive side of things and if you have criticism or any concerns, we recommend you address these first by contacting a member of the Space Ape team.